Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Letters to the Editor

Thank You for the Ready-to-Go Activist Webpage!

Dear Editor:

Thank you so much for the Ready-to-Go Activist webpage. I sent three copies of the letter related to perfumed mail inserts to the CEO of a department store which has continually sent me a bill with perfume, as well as sale catalogs, all with heavily perfumed inserts. I mailed them to three different addresses, one in the East, one in the West, and one in the Midwest to make sure my voice was heard. These addresses are easily found while doing an internet search.

Within a week I received two letters acknowledging my requests to receive all bills and catalogs scent free. They said it would take them at least eight weeks to make this part of my permanent mailing request, however they accomplished it already. I have already received the first of my scent free envelopes for billing after years of perfume assault! All catalogs already seem to be scent free as well without any of the injuring perfumed inserts.

Thank you so much for the easy letter options. Hopefully more people will take advantage of this strategy to keep their exposures to a minimum and not have their own mail and the mail in general contaminated.

Scent free in CA

Blog Archive