Friday, April 11, 2008

123 Reed Way in Santa Cruz CA 95060

This listing was just sent to me to be distributed with permission.  It's a home for sale that is listed with a realtor who has MCS herself and is willing to accommodate the needs of a buyer with MCS.  I have no financial interest.  For those interested or seeking housing:
---------
My name is Susi Love and I am a Realtor with MCS in Santa Cruz, CA.

I have a house coming up for sale (not officially on the market yet, but will be in a few days)

It is in a fantastic location for commuting...VERY close to everything (beach, downtown, highway access, hiking/walking trails) but is quiet with a pretty secluded back yard that looks out over the canal. It's a pretty amazing property to be so close to everything that you could walk, but also have quiet and privacy!! It's tucked away down a long driveway.

I am posting here because the owners are about to put it on the market for sale again, at a much lower price than they offered it just months ago. They are about to do a little remodeling to make it nice for the showing and new owners (new carpet, paint, etc.) and I would love to stop them before they do that and bring them a buyer who would prefer low or no-VOC paint and non-toxic flooring.

They are especially cooperative and wonderful sellers, so I know they would put in these things specially for a buyer if we could get to them with an offer before they arrange for the new paint and carpet. I'm just not sure they would want to take the risk of putting out extra money for these things if they thought the potential buyers wouldn't care. They don't know anything about MCS, but are very eager to sell and to please any potential buyers coming in. And since I am their Realtor and I have MCS myself, I know they will value my opinion.

If you would like to see photos of the property and get more details about it go to:

www.mlslistings.com

and type in mls # 734952

The listing will show as C for cancelled, as it was pulled off the market for a while and they hired me. The address is 123 Reed Way in Santa Cruz CA 95060

The home is:
2338 Square Feet
8,232 Sq. Ft lot, backs up to a canal down below
13 years old
3 Bedrooms
2.5 Baths
(Nice separation of space)
Large bathrooms with low flow toilets
Very Light and Spacious throughout
Nice kitchen with tile counters and a gas stove, which could easily be replaced with an electric one
Cathedral Ceilings
Fireplace
Bonus room off of garage
2 Car garage...but you can only fit one car in there with current bonus room
Private and quiet
Centrally located

This home was listed most recently at $849,000 and is now being offered for somewhere between $789 and $759. (owners haven't decided on an exact price yet) The house is a foreclosure hence the much cheaper price. It is currently owned by the private group of investors who financed the mortgage originally. They are sweet people who are easy to work with.

Please call me asap if you might be interested, or if you know someone who might be interested...I could hold off on the new carpet and paint if I thought there was some interest.

Thanks!

Susi Love

American Dream Realty
1041 41st Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
(831) 425-7874 office
(831) 345-2236 cell
lovesantacruzhomes@gmail.com
"Real Estate Expertise With Ethics and Heart"

Blog Archive