Saturday, February 23, 2008

Do you have chemical sensitivity? Scent Free Roommate Needed

Poster's Comment: This is a forward from someone who is looking to secure safer housing by April 15th. Please contact her directly if you know of any place that might work.  She is willing to relocate to any state.
 
Do you have chemical sensitivity? Scent Free Roommate Needed

I am a chemically sensitive individual needs to leave current living
situation by April 15 and needs safe place to move to. I am willing to move
to any northern climate, but do not drive so it would need to be near a town
or a bus route. New England preferred but am open to anywhere.

If you have MCS, you know what I'm talking about. I need a place with no new
paint, no new anything, no perfume, harsh cleaning chemicals, candles, wood
smoke, that kind of thing. Obviously with these kind of limitations it is
extremely hard to find a place to live.

Please, if you have any network of friends or people you know who MIGHT know
someone who would work, please pass the word around.

I am quiet, mature, responsible; I don't drink, use drugs, I'm not loud. I
am interested in psychology, music, reading and writing. I am a published
writer on disability issues and awareness, so think of it as helping me find
a place from which I can try to help make the world a better place.

Can pay about $400-500 a month in rent; slightly more might be possible if
necessary; money is tight so less is appreciated. I am responsible in paying
monthly rent, though.

Please email me if you think you might have a situation that would work or
if you want any more information. Thank you very much. My email address is
KGoldfie@gmail.com

Blog Archive