Saturday, August 29, 2009

Munich complains about horror side effects - researchers reject reproaches - Pig flu inoculation: A test patient unpacks

Comment:  This is a very rought translation from German.  It's a story about a man who partook in the Swine Flu Vaccine Trials and became ill with sweating and an ill feeling immediately after the vaccine.  He vomitted blood on the 3rd day.  The German government has denied any connection to the vaccine because this is not the type of reaction they'd expect.  They're only looking for soreness at the injection site and other minor things.
 
Munich complains about horror side effects - researchers reject reproaches
Pig flu inoculation: A test patient unpacks
 
"One now jumped off: The Diplom-Kaufmann Axel Sch. (40). It states: „The inoculation made me ill - the test is irresponsible. "Already on 10 August the sweat on the forehead confessed a few hours after the inoculation to it. „I felt completely exhausted. On the third day my kidneys hurt and my head and I got fever. Then I had a cough accumulation - and the wash basin was suddenly red. That was blood!"

Blog Archive