A woman named Patches was arrested in July and charged with second-degree
battery for spraying several men with the cologne she was selling. Police
say her fragrance made two of the men pass out.
In September, eleven students and a bus driver from the McLaughlin Middle
School in New Hampshire were taken by ambulance to the hospital and treated
for vomiting and shortness of breath after being overcome with fragrance
from a student's perfume.
Read More: http://mcs-america.org/October2008pg2324.pdf