Monday, November 26, 2007

'Twas an MCS Christmas

'Twas an MCS Christmas

 

MCS America News,  Volume 2, Issue 12, December 2007

 

'Twas an MCS Christmas, when all through safe shelter
Not a creature was stirring, no helter skelter;

The xenobiotics were banned by the country with care,
In hopes that healthy people soon would be there
;


The children were protected from forced vaccine meds,
While visions of organic crops danced in their heads;

The FDA newly honest, and I in my research,
Had just settled down for a long Internet search
,


When out on the chemical-free lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the formaldehyde-free desk to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.


The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
Gave the clean air a pollution-free glow,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But the enforcers of health freedom, and eight followers with no fear.


With a healthy energetic leader, so lively and fair,
I knew in a moment it must be Fresh Air.

More rapid than eagles his followers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;


"Now, Health! now, Freedom! now,  Consent and Choice!
On, Truth! on Honesty! on, Caring and Voice!

To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now everywhere! everywhere! everywhere all!"


As dishonesty that before the enforcers began to fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, they mount to the sky,
     

 

So up to the house-top the enforcers they flew,
With the search for polluters, and money-makers too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The freedom fighters landing with a poof.

As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,
Down the chimney Fresh Air came with a bound.


He was dressed all in air, a sight, a debacle
,
And his clothes were all clean without fragrance and chemical;

I took a deep breath, healing now back,
And he looked at me and opened his pack.


His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!

His healthy features twinkled in the glow,
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow;


He looked around and flashed naturally white teeth,
And his smile encircled his face like a wreath;

He had a glowing face and a muscular body,
That made me thankful for the gym he brought Bobby.


He was firm and fit, a his jolly old self,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;

A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;


My house was safe, no xenobiotics here,
He certified us legal, and went with cheer;

And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose;


He sprang out into the sky, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.


But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
"MCS is now recognized, and everyone is all right!."

 

Copyrighted © 2007  MCS America

Blog Archive