Sunday, July 1, 2007

Community Spotlight: Di Steiner

How did you learn that you had MCS?

I was exposed to Freon at work. I became hypersensitive to many chemicals. I developed increased allergic reactions. Before MCS, I only had some mild allergies. I did some research and a doctor confirmed I had chemical sensitivities.




How has MCS changed your life?


MCS created significant limitations in my world. I had to put my health first.



Has MCS affected your relationships with others?

Most of my friends & family have been very supportive. With new visitors, I give them a list of things I have to avoid. Most are willing to assist me.



What benefits has MCS provided for you?

I am more aware of how much damage is caused by chemicals & toxicants. I have met many new friends through the MCS community. I consider MCS one of the many factors that make me unique. I value it for that.



What are your future plans in light of MCS?


Life is a journey and I am going to enjoy the entire trip. I'd like to get approved for Social Security.



Would you like to share anything else?

Thanks to MCS America & especially Sal for being here & helping the fight to save lives.


-Di Steiner


Blog Archive